Today was supposed to be about writing more of chapter one…that didn’t happen. I found this website giving good advice on how to make sure the characters don’t come across the same. I’m not worried about that as much as expressing the difference between the male and female point of view correctly.
So I spent all day working on the back story of all my characters. Thank goodness for calculators…I’m terrible with numbers. And as exhausting as the process has been, it will make it so much easier for knowledge about history, etc. At least now I won’t get caught up in the story with no proof to back it up.